Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hello and Welcome to the Curiozity Corner.

My goal here is to promote the love of Wizard of Oz collecting and Oz in general.

Though I collect mostly Dorothy and Toto, I also have a keen interest in other characters' collectibles as well. I have been a collector for 14 years and an enthusiast for life. I do not remember my first Oz experience the way many people do. For me it seems I was born singing 'Over the Rainbow' while clutching a copy of 'The Wonderful Wizard of Oz' in my hands.

Here's a little of what you can expect from the Curiozity Corner....... I plan to announce new releases and anything else of interest to Oz aficianados. I will write reviews of Oz collectibles and probably commentaries on anything else happening in the Land of Oz. I will try to be as accurate as possible, but please be aware that release dates can be changed and and sometimes collectibles can be cancelled altogether. I am not affiliated with Warner Brothers, any collectible company or Oz organization. This is all purely for the love of collecting.

This blog will be family friendly but on occasion adult themed merchandise does hit the market. I will do my best to keep my reporting of adult related news as G-rated as possible.

I welcome comments and questions about all things Oz. I will do my best to answer them or point you to someone who can. My email can be found in my profile. I won't promise to update every single day. Sometimes life gets in the way and that can't be helped, but I will update frequently as it seems there is always something exciting coming ouf of the Land of Oz. Please check back often and tell your collector friends. I hope you enjoy your visits to the Curiozity Corner and that maybe you'll even find your heart's desire.