Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Hallmark WalMart Update

I have to say I have the best readers a blogger could ever want. You guys are really on the ball and so great about sharing photos and information. It's very much appreciated especially since finding the Hallmark merchandise at WalMart is so frustrating for many of us.

Eugene DeMarco wrote to let me know of yet another Hallmark card. I love how it spells out Oz when you open it and I really like the illustration of the Scarecrow. Here's a couple of photos courtesy of Mr. DeMarco. Also shown is the wonderfully wicked Halloween card.











The Wicked Witch card has to be seen in person to be really appreciated. The border, hat, and dress are coated in black glitter! The card comes with an orange envelope decorated with jack o'lanterns. Very Halloween!


It seems like new Hallmark merchandise at WalMart is cropping up all the time. If you are at WalMart in search of Oz be sure to go over everything with a fine toothed comb. I expect to see more as the winter holidays approach.