Saturday, July 22, 2017

Funko Oz Sneak Peek From Comic Con

 
Funko is overall one of my very favorite collectible companies.  The quality and imagination they put into their product is just awesome!!  I'm very happy to see them return to the Land of Oz!! 
 
No release date or pricing info as of yet, but stay tuned.  
 
Funko just prior to Comic Con announced the addition of a new line of product called Vynl.  The first sets debuted were Jason/Freddie of horror movie fame, Masters of the Universe He-Man and Trap Jaw, and Nightmare Before Christmas' Sally and Jack.  Funko announced more releases and previewed the concept art for Dorothy, Toto, and the Scarecrow. They should be about the size of Funko's popular Pop line and it looks like they will come in packs of two.  Or three, since it looks like Toto will be included.  I hope Funko expands Oz into more of their vinyl and plush lines!! I can't express enough how thrilled I am Funko is producing Oz again!!!!!



Info and Photo Courtesy Mr. Kroffty.  Thank you SO much for allowing me to spread this joyous news!!