Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Fabric Pt. 2

100 years of Oz places this fabric in the 1970s, but the manufacturer is not named.



The green picture below shows a pattern on curtains by Ronni Ray. I'm unsure if the curtains were made from this fabric or vice versa. The same characters are also pictured on a white background which may or may not be fabric or from yet another bedding line.



This cheery fabric seems to have taken great pains to avoid copyright infringement, yet note the Wicked Witch hanging out of the castle holding a red shoe! I found this photo in 2003, but the actual date of manufacture remains unknown.

This is what I call the Dark Side of the Moon fabric. I found this picture in 2005 and I've only seen it once. It could possibly be foreign or unlicensed altogether. To the best of my knowledge this was the only fabric to use the MGM characters until this year.

The Friends of Oz flannel fabric was sold exclusively at JoAnn Fabrics.


This cute Japanese fabric is from a line of fairytales and what fairytale line would be complete without The Wizard of Oz? This fabric also came in white, red, lime, and pink.