Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Jim Shore Wizard of Oz!!!

I think I'm dreaming.......I've been a fan of Jim Shore collectibles for awhile now and finally picked up a couple of pieces in the past couple of years. There's a Wizard of Oz collection coming. This is huge, HUGE collector news and these will undoubtedly be very popular. Check your local Hallmark and finer collectible stores to have a look at Jim Shore's fantastic artistry to get an idea of what you can expect. Also give google a look to see retired pieces. I'm so excited right now I can barely type.

Dorothy with Toto, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Wicked Witch with flying monkey, and a yellow brick road base. Retailers are ordering them now for a possible November arrival. Thanks to Mike at yulelog.com for this info. Here's link to some small photos of the figurines based on The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.

http://www.theperfectsolution.com/heartwood_creek.htm

Scroll down to see the Oz pieces. Thanks to Justin Ell for letting me know there's pics to view. Karen Owens will be carrying these pieces. storylandmi@aol.com