Saturday, February 16, 2008

Muffy VanderBear Wizard of Paws


If you think you heard a scream just now........that was probably me. As a doll and bear enthuiast one of my favorite companies has been North American Bear. NAB has given us wonderful plush Totos, dolls, and my very first Oz purchase as a "collector", the V.I.B. ( Very Important Bear) Judy Bearland. NAB also very generously provides the bears for the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids Broadway Bears yearly auctions. I'm sure a lot of you remember the wonderful Wicked bears. One of NABs most popular lines is Muffy VanderBear. Over the years Muffy has gone on many adventures and portrayed many characters. I've been biding my time waiting for an Oz bear. My wait is over! The Muffy Goes to the Movies Collection will be bringing us Muffy in the Wizard of Paws. Slated for a fall release she should retail around $50. Teddy Bear collectors will not want to miss this one.

http://www.dollsville.com/index.php?t=12&CategoryID=42&ProductID=4069

I'm sure she will also be available at our favorite Oz retailers.