Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bratz Dorothy - Updated


Oh my goodness, how cute is this??!! Just some freak thing I happened to come across today. Unfortunately, I know nothing about Bratz, but I believe she'll retail for around $9.99. As of now, I don't know where to find her, but I wanted to get the word out. She could be at Target, WalMart, Toys R Us, Kmart, wherever Bratz are sold it seems like. Once I get more info, I'll update this post. You'll want to look for Bratz Babyz Storybook Collection. Phoebe in Dorothy's Lil Joke.

I did some searching yesterday and I found last year's Storybook Collection styles at Toys R Us. The other stores didn't have a lot of Bratz merchandise but with the holidays approaching that could change. I received an email from the company today and was told they could not comment on merchandise that has not been formally introduced. Odd, because the photo above is from Bratz.com

Updated August 28 After being told by the company that they can not give info on dolls that haven't been released yet, I've been told by two different people these dolls have been out for months. Someone found one in the bargain aisles at WalMart for $6.99. Another person that is a Bratz collector as well as an Oz collector said the doll has been out since February. I searched last night for one for my collection and came up with nothing.