Monday, November 01, 2010

Ozzy Miscy.

I came across a cute couple of things that I thought Oz fans might be interested in and the new Kmart clock. Please excuse the poor quality pictures. Still learning to use the digital camera and my phone camera isn't great, but it serves it's purpose when I need it. I have several miscellaneous updates I want to make and hopefully new announcements for 2011. Stay tuned!


Kmart Anniversary Clock for 2010. Priced at $29.99. Last year's style with very subtle differences is also still available.





Wicked Witch Piggy Bank 50% off Halloween sale at Target, now $4.99. Not an Oz item per se but she reminded me so much of the Oz witch, I had to have her to stash my Oz savings in!








Cake stand at Home Goods for $19.99 Very cute! This could also show up at TJ Maxx or Marshalls, but Home Goods gets the nicer decor so it might only be available there.