Monday, October 12, 2020

Wizard of Oz Christmas Sweater from Numskull!!!!!

 



WOW!!  This was literally a dream come true!!   For years,  I've wanted a Wizard of Oz Christmas sweater ugly or otherwise, and Numskull finally delivered!!  I simply can't say how THRILLED I am!!

One can hardly call this sweater "ugly" in any sense of the word.  It is really gorgeous work in design and execution!  It is one of the nicer clothing items produced since the Warner Brothers Studio Store clothing in 1997\1998.  Also quite the relief to have something offered besides a t-shirt.  This sweater is 100% knitted with high quality soft yarn.  The wreath is real applique' and the other designs are interwoven into the yarn.  This is not cheap printed on junk!! I love how this sweater is holiday centric with Christmas motifs of holly, poinsettias, snow flakes, a wreath and Toto too!!  It is distributed exclusively through Geek Store. Available in a wide variety of sizes.  I found mine to be a little big and I love this sweater so much I may order another smaller one.  








If you are into pop culture, check out Numskulls other Christmas sweaters.  There's something for everyone!  I hope they expand Oz into their other lines and do more sweaters!  I'd love an every day sweater, more Christmas, and Halloween for sure!!! 

More details and check out Numskull's other great merch!! The Lost Boys ducks are a hoot!!

http://www.numskull.com/official-the-wizard-of-oz-christmas-jumper-ugly-sweater/


To order and note: The Wizard of Oz Sweater is among the best sellers!!

https://us.geekstore.com/collections/best-sellers/products/official-the-wizard-of-oz-christmas-jumper-ugly-sweater?_pos=1&_sid=b87c12fbe&_ss=r