Thursday, October 05, 2017

Hallmark Wizard of Oz Fluffballs


What a darling surprise these little guys are!!  I just can not express how thrilled I am to see Hallmark still working with Oz beyond the Keepsake Ornaments.  These soft plushy balls are more detailed than you'd think for their medium and size.  I tried to capture some of that for you, but my photos still don't do them justice.  The Fluffballs are going to be super cute hanging on the Christmas Tree or from the mantel.  They are just adorable.  Showing up now at Walgreens and CVS.  Hallmark said they might also be at some grocery stores but I would check Walmart as well.  Or you can order direct from Hallmark on Amazon.  https://www.amazon.com/Wizard-Fluffball-Ornament-Pack-Scarecrow/dp/B075GX78KR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507236490&sr=8-1&keywords=Hallmark+fluffballs
 


 









I hope we'll see these next year with the additions of the Glinda, The Wicked Witch of the West, Toto, and a Winged Monkey.